Monday, July 26, 2010

Car yoga?

My life is crazy busy, and this past week was no exception. I found myself practicing yoga at home, by my in-laws pool, and in the car! Yes, in the car. This past Friday flew past so fast that I almost forgot to do yoga. My husband and I were headed to Ohio to visit family, and I decided if we got there in time I would just have to practice at their house. However, construction and traffic made us hours later than we had planned. So I pushed the back down on my seat, and did some seated yoga exercises. I actually worked up a sweat in my little 40 minute practice. I did some breathing exercises, core work, stretches and even bridge! Now, I doubt that this was the safest thing to do, but we were moving at 15 miles an hours, and I had to do yoga! So kids don't try this in your car, but know it was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment